It's Easter this weekend, so what better way to celebrate than with a selection of the best Nintendo 3DS easter eggs - the name given to little hidden secrets or messages left by developers in the software they have created - and which the 3DS' in-built operating system is full of. So, without further ado...
- In the Sound Software menu, speak into the microphone and the parakeet helpers will mimic what you say. If it doesn't sound very complimentary, prod the birds with your stylus to make them flinch. That'll teach 'em.
- Blow into the microphone on the 3DS' home screen to make the icon in the upper screen spin.
- In the 3DS' music player menu, twiddle the analog stick to control the Game and Watch soccer match taking place in the background.
- Always getting wonky photos with the 3DS camera? Hold down on the D-pad to make a line appear on the screen to help you keep the console straight and level.
- In the AR Games Clock application, get right up close to the cuckoo that jumps out to chirp the number of hours passed and he will crack your screen. If he knocks it enough times, it will shatter and he will change colour from blue to black.
- In the AR Games Globe app, shoot the Earth over and over again and it will explode into hundreds of pieces. A message will pop up to warn you to look after our planet!
- When you play AR Games Fishing, the type of fish that appear depends on the colour of the surface that the card is sat on (Red: Cheep Cheeps; Green: Koopa Shells; Blue: Sardines; Yellow: Mr AR.
Spotted a 3DS easter egg not listed here? Share it with us all in the comments below!